So far I have taken orders for eight plants so I have a fair few more yet to give away; please do not be shy!
Anyway, any of you who follow me on twitter will know that last night I was panicking as a LOT of the plants were looking very droopy and sad looking and I thought I'd killed them all.
Well anyway, I took some advice from @andyfereday67 (which is detailed on the previous blog post) to plant the seedlings down the first new leaves. I also pulled the weakest looking of the plants inside.
I am so chuffed they appear to have been saved by careful repotting and LEAVING THEM ALONE.
The ones that I left outside in the greenhouse are also looking happier, and all the ones that I planted planning to keep are looking very perky too.
So please comment on here, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to have some of these lovely seedlings and make my hard work worth while :)