The other day while at a large supermarket we decided to buy some pre-grown coriander (as the self planted is taking a bit to get going) and sage.
I was planning on leaving it in it's shop-container for a few more days until it had settled however yesterday morning when I came downstairs it was starting to look very unhappy and droopy.
In other news, I removed the hay from over the other seedlings and was a bit worried as they all looked slightly the worse for wear; the hay had become quite damp and sodden and was possibly not the best thing to put on top of tiny seedlings. The good news is, on checking them now they are all looking much happier and have even put on a little more height since being uncovered. One more experiment done, one more lesson learned.
Keep planting, keep reading :)