What with moving house, I'm harvesting everything that I want from it's current location.
The other day it was the turn of the chilli plants so every fruit, in whatever stage of ripeness, was pulled off each plant.
While I was harvesting the outside plants I found that, in the previous week or so, something had got to a number of the chillis and eaten everything from inside them.
On the advice of a regular reader, I had been leaving the plants to "get stressed" as apparently this increases their heat.
I have been using the chillis regularly so the following picture doesn't reflect the total harvest (and as observed before, a good few actually got eaten just before my harvest) but anyway:
There you are, a short update for now, but I'm preparing a longer one about the MASS of blackberry jam that I made yesterday.