Tuesday 28 June 2011

Composting - breaking it down to it's component....

So, this post is coming rather quickly after the first... I don't expect this to continue really.

But I was sitting at work thinking about composting so in my lunch I found the following links that people may find useful.

First of all: www.recyclenow.com/home_composting :: there is a lot of information here including a link to find out if you local council is providing cheap compost bins (blackpool does)...

This blog looks good, and has the following useful page about making your own compost bin.

Finally, and from the same blog, is a useful list of what you can add to compost. I plan on making a printable list of the "greens", "browns" and "don't" so if I get that done I'll try and add it to this post.

Anyway, that's enough for now.

TPTH

No comments:

Post a Comment